Christmas Tags

torsdag 17 november 2016

Hello everyone!
I think it's difficult with tags, they never becomes really good! Either they become too big ... or it turns out that they have the wrong color theme when it's time to use them. So now I have held on to gold and silver for my Christmas tags that suits almost everything, at least I think so.
And I almost copied Natasha and Cornelias tags over at Muse:ChristmasVisions. Besides that, I do not really know how 25 Days of Christmas Tags work. Do I need to link up there too? And where and when should I leave comments, it seems so complicated?
I link up to Muse:ChristmasVisions and hope that´s enough.
For the first tag I used the Gemstone embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers and a small stamp from an old Inkadinkado stamp set, that I gold heat embossed on vellum.
For the second tag I used the Poppy Stamps Forest Deer die, and the clouds was cut out of vellum with My Favourite Things dies.
That´s all for today! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas

15 kommentarer:

Cat Craig sa...

Both tags are lovely and the vellum just pops!

Lindsey sa...

Beautiful tags! I agree... when I'm down to my last few gifts, NONE of the tags I have left ever match!

Jenni's Jems sa...

Beautiful as usual Brigit! And I agree about the tags never matching and also about the comments In not sure about the comments either but I have linked mine up there as well x

Aunty Sue sa...

Really fabulous tags and thanks for sharing at craft this week.

Annemi sa...

Beautiful tags and love your use of vellum. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Jaana sa...

Beautiful tags! Love the embossing.

cards by cara sa...

Absolutely stunning!!

Ardyth sa...

Beautiful Tags, Birgit - love the shimmer and sparkle! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Marybeth sa...

Birgit, both tags are so elegant with the shimmer and shine!

Jean sa...

Stunning set of tags.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
Jean DT x

Robyn Oliver sa...

Gorgeous tags Birgit, Love the gold and silver embossed on the vellum

Michelle sa...

Beautiful tags, Birgit!

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Beautiful tags, Birgit! So happy to see you play along with MCV again this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

One of my favorite tags in this weeks MCV gallery! So pretty and elegant the black and silver. Love the seer jumping over your vellum clouds! Thanks for playing with us! Hugs, Cornelia

Brenda sa...

Sorry, I'm late, but so glad I made it to see your wonderful, elegant tags. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope you come back this week!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS