Checklist For Christmas

torsdag 30 augusti 2018

Hi everyone!
Finally I got a chance to get crafty, it´s a busy time right now. I´ve created a new Christmas card for Muse:ChristmasVisions, Lindsey is our muse with this card...


...and this is my take:
I hope you like it. For my card I used:
CraftEmotions Mask Stencil - Wood
Vilda Stamps - Santa stamp
K-Designs - Checklist stamp
Marianne Designs Collectables - HoHoHo stamp and die
Little B - Tags die
Distress inks (for the background)
Copic pens (for the Santa)
Glossy Accents (on the hood)
Gold embossing pouder
Ribbon and Foam tape
As always thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Just gorgeous,a beautiful design and love the image.xxx

Lin sa...

Fun, Birgit - love your little elf and that background, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lindsey sa...

This is adorable! I'm so glad I could inspire you to make this sweet card and join us at Muse: ChristmasVisions!

Ardyth sa...

This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

So cute, that little Santa! I wish I could understand the sentiment....I am guessing its funny. AWESOME tag! Thanks so much for having fun with us at MCV!

Annemi sa...

Wonderful card. I just love that sentiment. It always makes me giggle. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

Absolutely adorable, with beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Rae Ann sa...

This is such a sweet card! Love this little guy and the the checklist is so perfect!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS