Congratulations!

onsdag 22 augusti 2018

Hi everyone!
I´m here to share a Birthday card for a grandchild as well as for Cupcake Inspirations color theme challenge, pink, teal and cream, this is my take.
For my card I used a digi image that I colored up with my Copics, I also added some Glossy Accents. The rounded edge was made with a Die-namics die and for the teal stripes at the lover part, I used Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi´s Dots & Stripes Borders stencil together with Distress inks. Next, I stamped the Reprint sentiment and cut it out with a Joy Crafts Speech bubble die, I backed it up with black foam for dimension. I decided to add a butterfly from an old cut out paper, I adhered metal tape behind before I cut it out so I could bend it a bit.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Birthday- Animal theme
Kitty Bee Designs - Birthday
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Shirley-Anne sa...

Super crisp , brightly coloured and fun filled card .Love that die too

Doreen sa...

Love the fun image,a fabulous card.xxx

papierelle sa...

So cute and funny, love the image!

Kate sa...

Such a sweet card! The design is fabulous and that pup is adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

kReN sa...

I love this image and your coloring and layout is super! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Cicci sa...

So Sweet and Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lena Keultjes sa...

The doggy is adorable! And I love the colors! Super cute!

Marlene Atkinson sa...

A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene

wienerhoneymooners sa...

Beautiful!!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS