Congratulations Card

måndag 27 augusti 2018

Hi everyone!
It´s Monday and I have a card with a very cute and kind snake to share today. I´m playing along with a few blog challenges.
This sweet snake is a digi image that I colored up with my Copic pens, I also used a little Glossy Accents for the eyes. I stamped the Reprint sentiment, die cut out with a speech bubble die and popped up using foam tape. I added a leaf that I punched out of gold glitter paper together with some leftover leafs that I sponged with Distress inks. And that's all I think, a pretty simple card.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday Craft - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is gorgeous,love the cute image.xxx

Sue Crease sa...

Ooh this is so cool. I love your CAS card so refreshing. Thanks for sharing with us today over at Digichoosday. Good luck

Ela sa...

Nice image and colouring Birgit! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge. Hugs Ela DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS