Seasons Greetings

torsdag 16 augusti 2018

Hello there!
Although it seems a long time yet until Christmas time, I have a another Christmas card to share today, as usual I have used the Muse:ChristmasVisions as inspiration.


Here is my take on it...
To start with, I have used a cardstock in black with a beautiful shimmer that unfortunately is not visible on the photo. I die cut the sentiment using Tim Holtz Holidays Words "Winter" set and adhered it with foam tape for dimension. Next, I die cut some branches with Tims "Holidays Greens" set and Memory Box "Berry Sprig" dies, I sponged on some Distress inks. 3D snow and white Nuvo Crystal Drops was also applied and I finished of by adding a few brown bling stones.
As always thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

Fabiola sa...

Elle est superbe! Biz

Becca Yahrling sa...

Love the texture! Very pretty.

Doreen sa...

A gorgeous card,love the fab design.xxx

papierelle sa...

Wow, that's amazing and a fantastic design!!

Ardyth sa...

The texture and interest on your greenery is amazing! Love the edgy sentiment, too! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Donna Walls sa...

Wonderfully done! Thanks for sharing and joining the fun this month at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you in the draw. Donna - DT Member

theras kartenblog sa...

I like your christmas card!
Very pretty...
Ilse (thera)

Pam Sparks sa...

Beautiful! I love it!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Absolutely stunning! So much detail! Love that snow on your greens and the sparkly background! this card has such a modern vibe! Always a pleasure to see your card in the MCV gallery! Thanks for playing along!

Helen sa...

Love this - very elegant.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS