Noel

måndag 22 oktober 2018

Hello there!
Today I have another Christmas card for Muse:ChristmasVisions, even if I first thought... oh no, not yet a Muse card with three trees in a row, only a few weeks ago there was such one. Made that, been there, and I thought to skip this challenge but then it became one anyway...don´t really know how it happened:)

For todays card, I have used the Frosted Christmas Trio die from Memory Box and heat embossed it with Stampendous Aged Silver embossing pouder, love that Fran-tage pouder! I backed it with black foam to give it dimension. The sentiment is created with Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words stamp set and cut with the coordinated die, and it´s also gold heat embossed. I thought the firs needed a background, so I took out a CraftEmotions stars stencil and sponged it with Iced Spruce Distress ink. I finished of by adding a few gold sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Cut It Up - Just in C.A.S.E (Lindsey´s card, see above)
The Crafty Addicts- Anything Goes
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

papierelle sa...

Wow, that's amazing!!! There is a nice effect, as you have deposited the trees with black.

Lindsey sa...

Oops! I guess I should pay more attention to the cards that have come before mine! I'm glad you played along anyway, because this card is beautiful! Such pretty trees. I'm with you - the frantage powders are a lot of fun. Thanks for being inspired at Muse: ChristmasVisions!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

You did an outstanding job CASEing that card. I love the shimmering gold on white and the Noel die is really pretty!

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Just in C.A.S.E. challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Helen sa...

A beautiful card. I love those gorgeous trees and all the wonderful detail on them.

Barbara Godden sa...

Gorgeous trees, I love the gold and white. beautiful job.

Sherri Thacker sa...

Your trees are beautiful! Christmas will be here soon it seems!!

Ardyth sa...

I will have to be more vigilant as the 3-tree 'police' and make sure no more this year! LOL! You rose to the challenge and created a gorgeous, classic card, Birgit! Thanks for joining us!

Rosmarie sa...

....looks really nice that backed black! Love all the embossing and gold accents! Gorgeous Christmas card!
Rosi x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS