When I Think Of You, I'm Like ... Happy

torsdag 4 oktober 2018

Hi everyone!
Today´s card is for CAS Colours & Sketches color challenge, and some other challenges too.
 I used a digi image this time, and all the coloring is made with my copic pens. The cat was cut out by hand and adhered with foam tape to make it pop. I also added Star Dust Stickles to the cat's teeth and it got pink cheeks too, even if that color was not included in the challenge, I felt it was necessary to add it. I hope it´s ok. The sentiment stamp is from  Svenska Textstämplar.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Digi Chooseday Crafting - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Animals

11 kommentarer:

Cheryl Morgan sa...

I think this is great, just love that smile. Thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

samantha's cards sa...

What a fun card, great use of this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Doreen sa...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

ScrappyHorses sa...

This kitty makes me smile! Great coloring and design! I'm sure the recipient will love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Basslady sa...

what a funny card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

That is one scary cat, LOL!

Jeanne sa...

Cute card - it made me smile! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week.

karen h sa...

Awesome card - that image is hilarious! Love the coloring of the background (the grass is so cool). Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Priya sa...

So cute. Lovely project.
Thank you for playing with us at MMM challenge.
Priya DT

Judy Markowitz sa...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Rosmarie sa...

Oh, scary cat! ...but I think its too cute!! LOL!
Rosi x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS