Only For You

torsdag 18 oktober 2018

Hello there!
I´m back today with a Birthday card perfect for the birthday period that will come about in November in our family. This image is a digi and I colored it up with my Copics, I also added some Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents, then I cut it out by hand.
I poped up the image with foam tape over the designer paper background. I stamped the Inkido sentiment in green and then clear heat embossed it, the small Rox Stamps sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed, but in black. I die cut the leaves using Memory Box Fresh Folige die and sponged them with Distress inks. I finished my card with a few small Copic colored hearts colvered with Glossy Accents...and a twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Digi Chooseday Crafting - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Digi Do!
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafthazelnut´s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

GalFridayStamping sa...

What a lovely creation! Love the paper...Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

JanR sa...

Such a pretty digi! I love the papers too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Catie Cuddles sa...

Stunning use of the image and brilliant paper.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Rose Andrew sa...

Stunning card .. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge#42 .Good Luck with your entry .
Rose DT

Cara sa...

One of my favorite images! You card is just lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door
(Hugs) Cara
Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Sandra sa...

Soo beautiful!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS