Season´s Greetings

onsdag 24 oktober 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m here with another Christmas card, this time in a vintage style, that I love!
First I created the background using Distress inks and a couple of stencils, the Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi´s Dots & Stripes Borders and for the stars a CraftEmotions stencil. First I added embossing paste over the star stencil, then sprinkled over Stampendous Aged Gold embossing pouder and heated in. I cut out hearts in different sizes from both an old Crafty Individuals Angel paper and white CS that I then decorated with distress inks and Aged Gold embossing pouder. For the sentiment I used Tim Holtz Winter die set. I also adhered some of Tim´s Holiday Greens die cuts, white feathers, bling stones and a little paper bow.
This card was fun to make, I hope you like it too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - In The Sky
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Damsel in Distress

3 kommentarer:

Michelle N. sa...

Oh, how lovely! Beautiful stencil work and design elements-thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

Brenda sa...

You have totally captured such a wonderful vintage feel with this beautiful card! I love that distress background. Thank you for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Helma sa...


Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
Greetings Helma DT Member

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS