A Big Hug On Your Birthday

onsdag 15 maj 2019

Hello and welcome!
 I have a Birthday card to share today where I have used one of the wonderful stamps from Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy" stamp set.
But first I started with the background, that was spread with embossing paste over the "Polka Dotty" stencil from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi. I then sprinkled over Stampendous "Shabby White" embossing pouder and heated in to get the puffy surface...love those pouders! Next, I colored the bird with my Copic pens and stamped the Rox Stamps sentiment. I used foam tape to give dimension and finished of by adding a flower and a golden ribbon.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Happy Bird-Day!
The Cutie Pie - Bingo (ribbon, dies, embossing)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Tie a Bow

3 kommentarer:

Claire Grantham sa...

This is beautiful, I saw it in the Little Red Wagon gallery and had to comment. Love your background. Cx

Doni High sa...

Terrific card! Love all the dimension in your background and the added flower is the perfect touch. :)

Shona Hamill sa...

Great card, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS