Hugs On Birthday

torsdag 9 maj 2019

Hello there!
I hope you are having a great week. Personally, I think they go way too fast. For today´s card, I have used a super cute stamp and die set from Nellie´s Choice, DADA Die with clear stamp "Hugs".
I stared by cutting the frame and the leafs using Tonic Studios Budding Vine die and a couple of Lawn Fawn dies. I adhered the frame with foam tape to give dimension over a piece of leftover green paper from my way too big stash;) All coloring is made with my Copic pens. The word Hug was cut with a Gummiapan die and the K-designs sentiment was white heat embossed. I finished of by adding a few purple beads.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Frame It
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Jean sa...

Oh my this is such a pretty card , adorable ! Thanks for sharing at 613 avenue create xx

Tina Chianna sa...

Such an adorable and so clean and fresh creation. I love the use of the dies used and the image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create. Tina Maree DT

~ginny sa...

Birgit, thank you so much for continuing to share your projects and creativity at 613! I especially like the two different shades of bunnies. The Budding Vine die and your scrap of paper worked out great for the background - well done!
~ginny
DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS