Have A Wonderful Birthday

lördag 25 maj 2019

Hello friends!
Today's card is made with a special fold that I can't remember what it's called, maybe someone else knows? Anyway, it became a nice birthday card with a pop up detail, at least I think.
I have used:
Stamps: My Favourite Things/Beary Special Birthday, Kristinas Scrapbooking/ Sentiment stamp
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Seven, Rox Stamps/ Congratulations, CraftEmotions/Bow
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents
Other: Old PION design paper, Enamel Dot, Butterfly from a table napkin that I cut out by hand

I think I'll write the greeting on the right panel. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Feature A Creature
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Let´s Party

6 kommentarer:

Eileen Bergen sa...

I don't know if there's a special name for the pop-up you created, Birgit, but it's fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT. Eilen xx

froebelsternchen sa...

Gorgeous!Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

Cath Wilson sa...

Such a pretty, cute card and I love the unusual design.
Thank you for joining our 10th Birthday celebration at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Mrs.B sa...

This is such a sweet card,
Thanks for joining our 10th Birthday Celebrations at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril

pearshapedcrafting sa...

Oooh! This is a fabulous way to fold a card! Love the little bear too! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Elizabeth Hart sa...

Oh, such a sweet and charming birthday card - love it. Thanks so much for for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS