Stay Cool

tisdag 28 maj 2019

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m sharing a card created with the Eraser Technique which is the challenge over at Christmas Card Throwdown, since I never heard of it or tried it, I wanted to give it a try.
 I tore a few strips of paper and sponged them with graphite to create the snow, it has a little poor visibility on the photo but I hope you see it, I also used the "Snowball" stencil from My Favourite Things. I fixed with hair spray. But after I stamped and blurred the snowman from MFT´s "Frosty Friends" stamp set, I felt that I wanted to give it a little more body so I filled it with both Glossy Accents and sprinkled over loose glitter. All other coloring is made with my Copic pens. I created a frame using Lawn Fawn "Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle" dies, I added snowflakes to it using the Hot Of The Press "Snowfall" stencil and heated in white embossing pouder. I have also used Lawn Fawn "Winter Big Scripty Words" stamp set together with the coordinated die and one Rox Stamps die.
Ok, that´s all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes/ Snowflakes
Tuesday Throwdown - Stenciling
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Fabiola sa...

elle est adorable cette carte Birgit, très jolie utilisation de la technique, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

ElizStewart sa...

Birgit... great snowfall! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

AlisonC sa...

A cute little snowman, I love all those fairy lights. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Netta sa...

love your snowman. lights look like they are glowing. great job on the challenge. good luck at 52CCT

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

What a sweet and fun creation! Love the doily corner. Lovely entry for our Snowflake theme this month at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Rocky sa...

Love all the snow! A cute snowman too, thank you for sharing him with us at CASS.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS