Christmas in July

torsdag 28 juli 2011

Hello my friends!
I've sat here and tried to get into the holiday spirit in the middle of summer, but it has not been easy, I say.
I decided to ignore Santa Claus and do a bit more wintery card instead.
I think this flower looks like a Christmas rose, you know, one of those that can blossom in the snow.


I must say that I like these images printed directly on the fabric. This one I found at The Grphics Fairy as well as the reindeer on the inside.


 
I found a gorgeous black lace with stretch when I was shopping last time at Hobbyhärvan, that I have used.
Other things I have used: Papers from DCWV Winter Wonder Stack and one I do not remember the name of.
Frame: My Design, Stickles: Star Dust, Borderpunch, Flowers, Twine, Button and some Perfect Pearl.


I want to show the inside too.


 

Entered Challenges:
Mojo Monday - I used the Sketch
Crafty Creations - Christmas in July
Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Shabby Sparkle
Our Creative Corner - All the B´s (Black, Bling, Buttons and Bows)

Thank you so very much for looking. Have a good week!
Hugs, Birgit


 


5 kommentarer:

Shan sa...

Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Louise sa...

Beautiful card love the way you have stamped onto fabric,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Jodi sa...

Absolutely lovely card... very sweet! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passions Challenges!
Hugs,
Jodi

Sharon Wheet sa...

I have to agree! I think images printed on fabric have a certain vintage, softened look! I really enjoyed looking at your card with all the little touches of sparkle! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Unknown sa...

Oj,oj...Vilken vacker & bedårande kort! Helt ljuvliga detaljer & härliga färger! Tack för att du är med oss i The Cupcake Craft Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till! Kram/Sari

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS