Theme of 1920´s

söndag 17 juli 2011

Good morning everyone!
Over at Creatalicious Challenges there are an interesting challenge this week.
They wants us to make a project with the theme of 1920´s.
When I think of 1920's, I think of clean, straightbut yet elegant lines. With glittery details of silver and a little lace or feathers.
Often, it intends to black and white but I have chosen to make my card in soft pastel colors, it also felt right.


I have used the lovely vintage papers from Melissa Frances for the background. They're even more beautiful in real life, the pictures do them no justice.
I have made a frame to the image with two Nesties Labels Four and inked it with Tattered Rose.




I think the white feather and the brad is just right.
Then I made a little tag, and stamped it with some old stamp from Panduro in Tattered rose. I sponged the edges with Old Paper Ink. and added a black and white brad.


Then I used pink ribbon and another satin brad. It didn´t seem quite finished so I added some green beads on the frame.
Then it had to bee enough, in the 1920´s it was not so much decorated I think.


This is a picture from the inside I hope that the fine paper shows.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the lovely comments. I very much appriciate each and every one of them.
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Phindy´s Place - Pretty Pastels






4 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

A real pretty vintage card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl sa...

oh wow hun this is just stunning,yet so elegant just love the soft pastel colors you have used on this bless you for playing at creatalicious this month love hugs cherylxx

Kathy sa...

Very soft and pretty. Love the look of the pastel tinted b/w photo. Thanks for joining the pastel challenge at Phindy's Place.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok sa...

Wooow! This card is really stunning! Loooove the vintage feel to it. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS