I´m Not Lacy...

fredag 8 juli 2011

Hello!
Hope you have a good Friday today.
I have a lacy summer card to share.


I found the image here, thank you Leigh!
The sentiment is also a freebie from Create with TLC.


It was not hard to find these papers from Maja Design, I think they match perfect.
I just sponged the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. and used the sewing machine.


The sentiment I just sat down with staples.
I used Copics and a white pencil for the image.
The bathing suit has a layer of Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles.


Flowers from Petaloo, Wild Orchid Chraft, Magnolia. The berries I found in a flower shop the other day, I regret only that I did not buy more of them.
Ribbons from my stash.
The inside...


I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday.
I also enter these challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge - All about flowers
Simon Says Stamp - A Stitch in Time
Paper Sundaes - Stitching
Scrappy Frogs - Summer Flowers
Bring Back Beautiful - Summer or Vacation

That´s it for today. Thanks for seeing me.
Hugs, Birgit


8 kommentarer:

Lorraine A sa...

Fabulous card Birgit :-) I love this fun image and her sparkly bikini bottom :-) lovely papers and embellies too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mona Pendleton sa...

So cute Birgit! Love the green umbrella! Thanks for joining along with the BBB challenge!

sara sa...

what a fab fun card love that image and sentiment thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Birgit, what a gorgeous card. I love the fun image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Alica sa...

So funny! Love the image, sentiment and the flowers are fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes !

Hugs, Alica

Julee (Vervegirl) sa...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Vanja sa...

Such a fun image and a sentiment! Gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Vanja

Heather Rogers sa...

How funny! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Flourishes BBB. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS