Cuddly Giraffe

onsdag 13 juli 2011

Hello everyone!
For the first time I was considering not to do any card for Less is More this week.
I went through my stamps and could not find anything that inspired me at all.
Until I saw this cute giraffe at Starry Nights Studio.
I felt immediately that there was a child card, I would do, I have not seen many of them in the challenges of Less is More.
So here it is:


I did not color it a lot, only in soft tones.
This toy car has matching eyes, I think.


The giraffe is dressed up nice today.


Thanks sgain for stopping by.
Hugs, Birgit




5 kommentarer:

Mandi sa...

Fabulous!
What a super cute giraffe, love it
Thank you for entering
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

GinaA sa...

Great card, the eyes do match the toy car's! brilliant placing of the flower, definitely well dressed.

Chrissie sa...

I'm so glad you found this little chap, you have made a super card with this wonderful image!
Thanks so much for joining us!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Carol sa...

Super card, love that giraffe. Carol x

Lisa A. sa...

How very sweet!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS