My Old Bottle

tisdag 26 juli 2011

Happy Tuesday evening everyone!
I am back with a a bottle that I have decorated.
Since I've read that it is possible to print images directly onto a fabric, I had to try it also, of course.
Here are the results. The image I have taken from Magic Moonlight Studio.


The bottle is old and I have had it out in my garden a few years, but now it has been redesigned and will be allowed to stay indoors.


I have used pieces of fabric from old curtains, lace, some twine, gauze bandage, different flowers and one Shapeabilities Fluorish Accent die.


For the sentiment I used one Nellie Snellen die and a stamp from ROX Stamps, which I sponged with Old Paper Ink.
I hung it around the neck of the bottle with a little metal wire.


 I thought that a key could also fit to hang there, and so it had to be.


I enter this bottle in the following challenges:

Sukkersött - Pynt ei Flaske eller et Glass
Totally Gorjuss - Punch or Die
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free and Easy
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Elegant @ Lace

Thats all from me, have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit





7 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

So very unusual, but incredibly beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week. Wow!

Lynne Forsythe sa...

What a BEAUTIFUL new life your bottle has...wonderful details and love the printing on fabric!!

THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the TEAMIES and SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW!!!

Kat sa...

Beautiful. Love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Jill sa...

Nydelig flaske. Kan godt forstå at du vil ha denne skjønnheten inne :)
Vakkert dekorert
Takk for at du deltar hos Allsorts denne uken og lykke til
Klem fra Jill

Crafty Lynz sa...

WOW!!
that is so pretty! good job!

Thanks for joining us at SFC this fortnight,

Hugs, Lynsey xx

jackiescrafts sa...

This is a very pretty project, thanks for joining in at SFC

Jackie x

Yvonne sa...

Åh, denne var vakker! Selvsagt må den inn! Så masse flotte detaljer her, jeg likte veldig godt den dien som henger rundt halsen med metalltråd. Og stofftrykket var lekkert og!
Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt!
Klem, Yvonne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS