Love Angels

måndag 10 december 2012

 
 
Hi there!
I hope you had a great second Advent weekend. Today I´m sharing a card with angels spreading love for Christmas.
 
 
I've been busy with family and work, but luckily I have this card that I made a few weeks ago. But I´m so sorry... I do not remember what papers I used.
The sentiment are from K-designs. (Warm Winter Greetings)
 
 
 
The brown flowers are made of punched out, and then crumpled wax paper.

 
 I'd like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
One Stop Craft - Christmas Friends
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Crafts And Me - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas Project
Deep Ocean - So This is Christmas
Vintage Udfordring - Lag noet med Engler
 
So that's all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
 
 

 


10 kommentarer:

Cat's sCrap sa...

Magnificent realization. Wonderful emebellishments. Bravo ! It's successful !

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Caroline sa...

WOW this is stunning the layout, colours and design are so elegant. Caroline xxx

mettepip sa...

Så flott englekort! Vakkert pyntet!
Takk for at du deltar hos oss i Vintage Udfordring!

Lou Sims sa...

Stunning card ... drop dead gorgeous.

Lou
x

Fleur sa...

Gorgeous card,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Connie sa...

This card is beautiful!!!

Come over and enter my Give-away.
(also, I follow everyone that follows me :)
Connie

Heidi sa...

Nydelig kort!
Takk for at du deltar på Vintage utfordringen.
Klem, Heidi:)

Krafty Kows sa...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

A beautiful Christmas card. I love the vintage image and those gorgeous embellishments you have used.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Sarahx

Unknown sa...

Beautifully embellished card! Love vintage image of angels and colors - it's just perfect!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS