My Last Project For Inkido

lördag 29 december 2012

Hi friends!
With this little card I want to thank you all for this Inkido year!
Thank you for your support and kindness you have shown me by visiting the Inkido blog and leaving comments!



This card folding are called "Magic Window".
All the stuff are available from PaperCraftScandinavia, as usual:)
 
 
When you open the card to see if it's something nice on the inside, occurs something in a little magical window inside the card itself. Two pennants are pulled aside so the motif of the circle appears.
 
 
I ´d like to enter this for Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be cretive:)
Hugs, Birgit
 
 


1 kommentar:

Daniele sa...

such a stunning card, love the hidden message
hugs

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS