Merry Christmas

söndag 23 december 2012

Hello, thank you for taking time to swing by my blog!
I just want to show you a card I have made, and that's the last one I show before Christmas. I might start posting a few Christmas things I've made over the weekend so that I can sneak them in and share them with you! :)
 
 
It has a bit unusual size, and at first sight it maybe looks like a tag but it isn´t.
Papers: Inkido, BoBunny
Sentiment stamp: Inkido
Dies: Shapeabilities Fancy Tags
 
 
Here´s some challenges to enter this one for:
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon - Waiting For Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Christmas 
 
 
Looking forward to spending some time with my family and just enjoy the season...
Hope you all have a wonderful day, and I want to wish each one of you a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Birgit

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

very lovely card

MagsB sa...

Oh how beautiful! I love the vintage images and all the gorgeous lace! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS