More Christmas...

torsdag 27 december 2012

Hi there!
As promised I'm back with a new project...and this one is another Christmas card I did not manage to post on the blog before Christmas:)
 
 
For this one I picked up my Tim Holtz Distress Markers, which I do not usually use so often in fact. So it was really fun to do it now. I used one Alotha stamp, and papers from Authentique Wonder Collection.
 
 
I think the colors became great and I cut it out, the bow got a layer Glossy Accents for more highlight.
For the sentiment I used one Merry Christmas You Do stamp, as well as the round one in the upper left corner.
 
 
Im entering the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Lady Anne´s - Anything Goes
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stopping by my blog!  
I'll be back soon....
Hugs, Birgit
 
 
 
 


5 kommentarer:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard sa...

Such a beautiful card you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Cards by Lady Anne

Nathalie sa...

So very cute card. I love christmas colors. Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Sharon sa...

Love the colors of your card so well put togather. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's stamp challenge.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) sa...

This is so pretty!
Thank you so much for joining us at charisma!!!

Laurel Beard sa...

This is so pretty! Love the color combo! Layout is fantastic!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS