Confirmation Card Again...

fredag 30 maj 2014

Happy Friday!
I have made ​​yet another confirmation card and this time it became a card in vintage style. 


I decided to try a new card fold I found the description to in the latest issue of the magazine Ett Trykk. But I do not know how I was thinking, of the course you should use a round or oval die for this! Which I did not and then it immediately became a problem ... there was some tinkering before I got it to work, and here are the result.


I used papers from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics paper pad and a vintage image I think was from a Pion design sheet.


I also used some dies and they are: Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large, Shapeabilities Window Three, Sheapabilities Fancy Tags, Memory Box Fresh Foliage.


For the sentiment I used a stamp from Vilda Stamps, and then I finished of this project with some other stuff from my stash.
I wish you a great weekend! Here where I live, nature is at its most beautiful right now so I'll enjoy it as much as I can.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Perfect in Pink
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy

8 kommentarer:

chrissie sa...

A very beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

MommyScraps sa...

Absolutely beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

jasann sa...

so pretty!!!

paper fun sa...

Wow! Fabulous fold. Your string is a very lovely shade of pink.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Unknown sa...

That fold looks far too tricky for me! You absolutely nailed it! It's a stunning card, and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

Margaret sa...

So very beautiful. Interesting fold. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT

Anne Fenton sa...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

My name is Cindy sa...

I would not have known if you hadn't said - looks perfect to me! I particularly like the detail on the inside - so pretty. Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday, Cindy (DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS