Now It Grows Green...

måndag 19 maj 2014

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a nice weekend, the Monday is almost over here with me too... I´m back from a busy week but now I want to show you a new card that I have made.


Green and brown does not appear so often in challenges or on blogs, but I love this color combination, especially this time of year and for Christmas.


I used Spellbinders Card Creator dies and an image from PION design "A Day in May" that I cut out with a Nestabilities Labels Four die. I sponged the edges and the die cuts with Distress inks.


Some flowers, rhinestones and natural colored paper twine finished the card of.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Created With Love - Lots of Layers
Make My Monday - Nature
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers

6 kommentarer:

Joan sa...

Your card is very pretty and such a great color combination! I love all your finishing touches, like the rhinestones, twine and flowers that you used. Thanks for joining us at MMM!

Rossella sa...

This is absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing with us this week at Make My Monday
Rosie x

Rita sa...

What a beautiful card. I really love the image and how you embellished it. Have a Good Day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

Susan Hogan sa...

Lovely use of the layered diecut. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

happyglitzygirl sa...

A beautiful and elegant card, love all those die cuts and the mix of flower, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Unknown sa...

Great card, very elegant.Thanks for playing along with us for our current challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hugs Tania (DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS