Congratulations

tisdag 6 maj 2014

Hey there!
Today I have a card in vintage style to share with you that I created for a couple of days ago.


I started my card with adorable vintage papers from Reprint and Graphic 45 and combined them together. I stamped the Inkido sentiment and cut it out, then I added it together with a button.


Then I used Coffee Archival ink together with a round stamp from Rox Stamps and stamped in a few places. I created a bow with colored in seam binding and added it with a brad.


I also used one of the butterflies that you probably recognize by now if you've visited my blog before, he,he...


That´s it for me today...thank you so much for coming by my blog to visit. Have a wonderful week friends!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Stampin For The Weekend - Buttons and Bows
Try It On Tuesday - Springtime
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenges - Butterflies
Totally Gorjuss . Things With Wings
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Beautiful,gorgeous images and details.xxx

Meggymay sa...

A gorgeous card, the images and details look fantastic. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Angela Westland Australia sa...

You are a early bird, thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, would love you to visit my blog and be in the running for some delicious candy. Only 2 followers away before I make the draw for the beautiful Frame die from Sherri Ann Baldy.

Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. Thankyou for joining us.

Ange DT xxoo

http://angetreasures@blogspot.com.au

brenda sa...

This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Birgit, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x (My Grand Calibur candy runs until the weekend here

zandra sa...

So pretty and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

susiestacey sa...

Gorgeous card lovely pretty details.
Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Butterflies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mervi sa...

Beautiful card, gorgeous details.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

Evil Edna sa...

this is so pretty and tender, thank you for sharing with us at TIOT.EE

Anne-Marie sa...

What a gorgeous card.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges, the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS