Confirmation Card

söndag 25 maj 2014

Hi everyone!
And once again, I welcome you to my blog. Today I´m sharing a confirmation card that I have made for a girl and I think this type of card is called recessed window card.


I started by coloring the "Lupita" digi image with my Copics, under the image I added some Stampendous Aged Silver embossing pouder and heated in. I punched out three butterflies with my Martha Stewart punch and added Silver Mix glitter to one of them and sprayed it with pink color.


I used papers from K-design and the sentiment stamp are from Vilda Stamps.The swirl I cut out with a Die-namics die and dyed it with Dusty Concorde Distress ink topped with glimmer mist. I had some leftover things on my desk from previous projects that now came into use, a chipboard heart, a die cut leaf and a couple of pins.


The metal corner was first painted with white gesso and then a second time with black acrylic paint. After it dried I sanded it a bit for a worn look.
The card was finished of with pearls, ribbons, twine and a metal cross.


Thanks for visiting my blog, I wish you all a wonderful day wherever you are!
Hugs, Birgit

This card will be entered into the following challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - For the Girls
Creative Knockouts - Coloring Show Off
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Frame It
The Squirrel and The Fox - Let´s hear it for the Girls

6 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

A gorgeous card,fab image and great layout.xxx

Sue Nicholson sa...

Beautiful card and fab layout, thanks for joining us and sharing your work at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Tamie sa...

Awe this image is super cute and so adorable. Your coloring is awesome and so is your creation. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Challenge #38 - Color Show Off

Tamie DT

Cathy P sa...

Sweet image and lovely die cuts, Birgit. Thanks for linking it with us at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Cathy xx

Nathalie sa...

Gorgeous card. I love combo and your colouring is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Marg sa...

Its gorgeous!!! Is that a Lacy Sunshine stamp??? Im sure it is...(im a fan too).
Thank you for entering & good luck with our challenge at Stampin For The Weekend Challenge Blog
{{{hugs}}}
Marg DT member Stampin For The Weekend Challenge Blog
http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS