To The Best Mother In The World

onsdag 7 maj 2014

Hi everyone!
Today I'm really happy because I've been invited to be a guest designer for Crafting By Design. I´m so excited to be joining along the ordinary design team in the new challenge "M is for Mom".


I combined a couple of Anna Griffin's stunning papers, I get so happy by the colors and the flowers and I hope mom will be it too. I made the sentiment on my computer and then I chose one of the small stamps from Stampers Anonymous "Tiny Things" collection and stamped underneath.


 I used Nestabilities Floral Ovals dies to cut  the sentiment out and then added it to my card. I finished of with pearls that I colored with Copic pens to get different shades, a flower and a ribbon bow.
Okay...that´s all for me. The other teamies have put together some really fabulous projects to inspire you for this challenge, why not stop over and check them out here?
Wishing you all a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Special Lady
Robyns Fetish - Mother Day Cards
The Paper Players - Mother

2 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

This is a stunning card. I love the papers that are very vibrant. Great Bow. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Emily Lauritzen sa...

Very lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS