Calories...

måndag 17 september 2018

...small creatures living in your closet and sew your clothes in a little more each night.
Hello there crafters!
Today's card has a humorous twist in addition to a different folding, and it is meant to be a birthday card.
I just love the `Les rats des villes´ stamp set from Katzelkraft, they have such wonderful facial expressions! Here I colored one of them up with my Copics and cut it out by hand before I adhered the mouse with foam tape for dimension. I also used STAMPlorations `Party Mates´ stamp set to the bakery, a CraftEmotions die for the bow, a Gummiapan die for the Congratulations on the left side and the text stamp is from K-designs. To create a background I added some blue  splatters on watercolor paper and let dry. The sentiment to the right is from Reprint. I finished my card by adding a ribbon and some Glossy Accents.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Pop It Up
Daisy Chain - Birthday
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - All Creatures Great and Small
Allsorts Challenge - Create a Scene

4 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

It's a really fun creation for our 'Create a Scene' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Stampin Mindy sa...

Great card I love the little rat with all the shading. Great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, Pop it Up Challenge!

♥ Mindy

Wendy L sa...

Great Fun scene, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Dawn sa...

not much of a fan of rats but I really really like that stamp and the detail within. good job!! Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Brown Sugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
Happy Crafting
Dawn//DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS