Sending You Hug & Smile

torsdag 20 september 2018

Hello there crafters!
Now I have really stepped out of my comfort zone, brown is not something that I usually use in my cardmaking. But, when I saw the brown and green color challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations I thought...I'd give it a chance. Here is what came out:
I stamped the flower from My Favourite Things Fly-By-Friends set, colored it with Copic Pens and then cut out with the belonging die. I used a designer paper and Tonic Studios Budding Vine die to create the background. I sponged some green ink over the leaves too. The sentiment that is white heat embossed is from the same MFT Fly-By-Friends set, the Hug word is a die from Gummiapan. I added a butterfly which I originally found on a napkin and which I have saved. I then added some Glossy Accents to finish of with.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Sparkles Monthly - Dies or Punches
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
ThroughThe Craft Room - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

A gorgeous card,such a lovely design.xxx

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is such a gorgeous creation Brigit. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Rae Ann sa...

Love the white die cut over the patterned background. It is so visually striking!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Fall Colors challenge.

Judy Markowitz sa...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Wendy Bellino sa...

Love your take on our challenge! Beautiful card! I'm so glad you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Wendy DT

Paddington fan sa...

A fabulous card, I love your vine background and the striking colour scheme. Thank you so much for joining our Dies and Punches Challenge over at Sparkles this month and I do hope you'll join us again soon, Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS