Congratulations Enjoy Your Day!

torsdag 27 september 2018

Hello there!
Today I´m joining along with The Paper Players sketch challenge, I´m also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes, Crafty Creations - Anything Goes and Dream Valley - Pearls or Gems.
I have used old designerpapers and stamps. The heart was covered with a thick layer Glossy Accents and some Star Dust Stickles, I also added a few clear bling stones to finish of my card.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

5 kommentarer:

Joy Wilson sa...

I love that glossy heart and the music sheet paper. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Doreen sa...

Love the fab design,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

What a delicate and pretty card Birgit - I love the music paper background, it really adds to the romantic feel. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater sa...

Birgit, this is so beautiful! I love the music DSP and the gorgeous flowers! This sentiment is so true! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Elizabeth Hart sa...

This card is an absolute beauty - love the heart!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS