Flowers

måndag 10 september 2018

Happy Monday crafty friends!
I´m dropping in to share a project I created with the gorgeous Painted Flowers stamp set from Altenew. I found inspiration from a couple of photo inspiration challenges listed below.

I stamped and die cut all the flowers using Distress inks and the coordinated dies. Then I arranged them over the fence, cut with Tim Holtz Alterations On the Fence die. I popped up the elements using Foam tape and I also die cut the Rox Stamps sentiment out of foam for dimension. I finished my card with a few Bottle Green Nuvo Crystal Drops.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Just Add Ink - Inspiration

The Paper Girls - Insp. Photo

CAS on Friday - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Stamp On It
Little Red Wagon - Back To Basics

8 kommentarer:

Ellibelle sa...

It's absolutely beautiful!
Thanks so much for sharing!
Ellie

Doreen sa...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Nikki Spencer sa...

Beautiful! I love the way your pretty blooms partially cover the white picket fence, Lovely use of the Just Add Ink inspiration! Thanks for joining us this week.

Heather sa...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

papierelle sa...

Wow, that's so beautiful. I feel like in a cottage garden.

Joanne Stubbings sa...

Your card is lovely Birgit! Such beautiful flowers, a great take on our inspiration pic! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink1

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit! It's so elegant and beautifully stamped.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Chantell Randall sa...

Very pretty image - fits the challenge perfectly. I also really like the little speckles in the background. Chantell Just Add Ink

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS