With The Wish Of A Merry Christmas

torsdag 13 september 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today´s card is inspired by our muse Kimberly over at Muse:ChristmasVisions. I´ve had a piece of designer paper in my stash and just waited for the right time to use it ... and now it has happened. These trees make me so happy:)
 

I´ve paired it with a Scrapfabriken sentiment that I heat embossed in silver. The heart were die cut, sponged with red Distress inks and then covered with Glossy Accents. After drying I added a drop Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops, I popped the heart up with foam tape. I also added Glossy Accents on the tree decorations, even if it is not visible on the photo.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs  - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image.xxx

papierelle sa...

A very nice design. Love it.

Sarah G sa...

Love the trees made from these vibrant papers - such a whimsical and fun design!

Ardyth sa...

Oh my goodness - this scene is so happy and festive! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

WOW!!! These are happy and festive and colorful!!!! LOVE them alot!!! Thanks for joining us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!!

Judy Markowitz sa...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS