Merry And Bright

tisdag 18 december 2018

Hello there!
This is a busy time of year for sending cards to friends and family and I have a couple more to show you even if they are already on their way.
Here I have used the Crafter´s Companion Christmas Cheer stamp set to create this card. I colored up the reindeer with my Copics and placed a stencil from Memory Box called Winter Flurry Frame over it and sponged the edges with Iced Spruce Distress ink. I also added Star Dust and Platinum Stickles, Glossy Accents and a few clear bling stones. I felt something was missing, so I found some Christmassy berries to decorate with in my stash.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Holiday Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Christmas Animal (reindeer are my favorite, when I went through the Christmas cards, because I would send them, I saw that there were a lot of reindeers on them:)
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

thecraftycavalier sa...

I love this image - fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS