Out In The Snow

söndag 9 december 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m sharing a Christmas card created with the Toby Tumble & Ribins stamp set from Cuddly Buddly. To color the image, I used Distress inks on watercolor paper.
I also used Star Dust Stickles and some white ink to spatter over the image. I cut out a branch with a Tim Holtz Holiday Greens die and sponged it with green Distress inks. Next, I stamped the mittens from My Favourite Things Winter Warmth stamp set and cut out with the matching dies, then I hung them up on the branch. I added the image over a piece of old designer paper and white sparkle card base, I finished my card with a few clear sequins.
I think that´s about it. Thanks so much for stopping by this busy time of the year!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Just Add Ink - Just Add "I" (Ice cold, Inks)
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Theme It´s Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Winter Sparkle
Crafting By Designs - Holiday Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - winter scenes, events or December Holiday

6 kommentarer:

Viv sa...

Adorable bear! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Nikki Spencer sa...

Super cute take on our Just Add Ink "I" challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.

Dora sa...

What a lovely image. Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at StampingSensations this month.

Chantell Randall sa...

Very sweet card - your sequins look like falling snow. Chantell Just Add Ink

Joanne Stubbings sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Joanne Stubbings sa...

Delightfully cute stamped images and design. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS