With The Wish Of A Merry Christmas

lördag 1 december 2018

Hello there!
Of course I have another Christmas card to share today! This time I picked up the Peeker Snowmen die from Cottage Cutz for the second time this fall / winter, I think they are so cute that they can join one more card.
This time I colored them up with my Copic pens and I also added some Glossy Accents. I created a background using Distress inks on watercolor paper together with a Snowfall stencil from My Favourite Things. I covered it with embossing paste and loose glitter, which I then heated in. I stamped the sentiment from Scrapfabriken on vellum and black heat embossed that too. To create the frame, I used a couple of Lawn Fawn dies. To finish of, I die-cut Tim Holtz Holiday Greens, sponged them with Distress inks and added them together with a few red pearls.
Wishing everyone a good start of December!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Muse:ChristmasVisions - Any Holiday Card
Inkspirational - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Friends - Christmas

8 kommentarer:

papierelle sa...

Funny and cute card!! Love the image!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Those snowmen are simply delightful! Like the red Cardinals, they make everything pop! Thanks for playing along with us at MCV!

ElizStewart sa...

Birgit... so love your card...the snowmen are just adorable!

Vicki Dutcher sa...

Beautiful coloring!

Pam Sparks sa...

So cute! Love your sweet snowmen creation!

pst sa...

Great card, love the scene with the snowmen. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Anila Dikay sa...

Super cute card... Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

Ardyth sa...

Adorable! Love these little guys peeking out! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS