Season´s Greatings

onsdag 12 december 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to catch up with a quick blog post today with a Christmas card that I want to share with you.
My card for today were created with Lawn Fawn Home For Christmas stamp set and dies, I colored up with my Copic pens. Next, I created a background using blue Distress inks and I also splattered white ink over it to make stars or snow. I die cut the city silhouette using a Marianne Design die, and at its lower edge I added a layer 3D snow and sprinkled over glitter before it dried. I popped up the car and the white heat embossed sentiment with foam tape over the snow. To make it glitter even more, I added Star Dust Stickles to the falling star, Platinum Stickles in some windows and Glossy Accents too.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Alphabet Challenge - S is for Season´s Greatings
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas

4 kommentarer:

EmmaT sa...

Gorgeous card, love the sky and shooting star. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

Furrbster sa...

What a fun card,

Hugz Tinz

Annemi sa...

Wonderful card. Love the sky you've created. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Bobby sa...

What a fun card, Birgit, with the darling little car carrying the tree and the wonderful shooting star. Thanks for sharing your card at Addicted to Stamps and More.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS