Warm Christmas Hugs

lördag 15 december 2018

Hi everyone!
We are closing in on the big day, so it´s time to hurry up with the Christmas card production. I was in the mood for a wintry snowman card...
...so I grabbed the Tim Holtz Snowman Scene die set, some Distress inks and got started. I mounted the snowman with foam tape to give him dimension. I used Black Magic Core´dinations cardstock for the background, crumplet it up and then sanded. I stamped with some old spruce stamps before I die cut the next piece. I added a snowpack of white glitter paper, some Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents too. The Kristina Scrapbooking sentiment was white heat embossed. I also splattered white ink over to create snowfall.
As always thanks so much for stopping!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes/Christmas
Dream Valley - Christmas
The Paper Girls - Die Cuts
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + a Sentiment
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Create a Winter Scene
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Warm Winter Wishes

5 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

OMG ... what a cute, cute scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Create a Winter Scene’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Debbie Mageed sa...

Great winter scene! Love it!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon. Happy Holidays!!

Rika sa...

Lovely winter card.

Billie A sa...

I love your winter scene. So creative and texture is awesome. I love this card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

VintageScrapsCanada sa...

I love your card and the scene you created - This is awesome - Thanks for sharing with us at Papercraft Business Challenge!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS