Fruarna Lilja

tisdag 1 februari 2011

Hello again my dear visitors, time for a new card from me.
I have been thinking for some time now, of making a card for the challenge at Fruarna Lilja .
I like their sketches, but they are quite difficult and detailed,
at least i think so, just like this one.
But especially for them....here is my card:


I have used a stamp from Bildmålarna (so cute),
and papers from Prima "Pastiche Collection - Vintage Garden".


Here you can se some details on my card.


I have used Spellbinder Classic Hearts,
 and Impressabilities - Fleur De Lis Pattern,
then I colored the heart with Distress Ink.
Used some clear distress powder and heated in.


I hope you like my card, and as usual i give you the inside too.


I think my card may be suitable for the challenge at Simon Says challenge - Animal Antics also.
As well as the challenge at Sir Stampalot - All Creatures Great and Small.
Have a good week...
Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

9 kommentarer:

pinky sa...

Excellent card, so much to catch the eye. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.

Sally H sa...

Wow! What an amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Heather sa...

Fabulous card, such a cute image and so many beautiful details, that heart is really impressive.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

PinksyDoodles sa...

A fabulous card, I love all the great detail. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

chris sa...

this is so beautiful, very special, Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

coldwaters2 sa...

Wow this is awesome, the detail, embellishments and image are a true delight to see thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonym sa...

Lovely card. So much detail! And I love the little creature, so skillfully coloured in just grey :D

Piglet
http://laviedepiglet.se/pysselblogg
(your blog won't me link to that one, unfortunately)

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Francesca sa...

A great card

Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS