The Shabby Tea Room and others...

lördag 5 februari 2011

Hello!
I have a little box to share with you today.
Here you can see a video for this technique.
I´ve created this box for the wonderful challenge at The Shabby Tea Room - Get Creative.
Design a card or project using just stamping, no pattern papers allowed, and your own handmade embellishments.
I made my paper by stamping to make a pattern.
The flower petals I cut out from a newspaper, wich I then painted with Distress Inks., and chaped them a little bit.The other day I saw a music video on TV, where there were windmills. And I got the inspiration for the "metal spinning" out in my flower. I added one large, and a few little gems (which I once used for pearl embroidery) in the middle.
I then used a couple of small branches of "Witch hazel", it's called so in Swedish anyhow.
I have also made a Tag that match the box.
The lace I have bought on e-bay, it is from 1950 century but unused. (fun,love it)





I am also using this box for the following challenges:
Pear Tree Design - Flowers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes + Flowers

Thank you so much for visiting today!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

7 kommentarer:

Melissa Bove sa...

So beautiful! Love that flower! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room! :)

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

Mephisto sa...

What a wonderful work!
Thanks for joining in by EAC this week.

Domi

Nicole sa...

Great bag - pretty flower! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Susie sa...

Beautiful gift box, I love your stamped paper and the flower is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Lou Mac sa...

What a stunning creation and tag. I love the vintage-y feel of it, and that flower is just outstanding!! I lvoe the shape.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Clare sa...

beautiful, love the flower, really stunning!! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!! : )

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous gift bag, fabulous flower.
luv
Debby

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS