Pastel Colours, but no embellies!

söndag 6 februari 2011

Good Day, Monday!
Did you all have a good weekend?
Anyway, it is time for some new challenges.
The theme this week at Charisma Cardz Challenge is to make a project with "no embellishments". No ribbons, no flowers, no glitter.....it sounded funny to do!
For todays card I am using the sketch of  Wags´n Whiskers Stamps.
And I have chosen to color it whith "Pastel Colours", requested at Lothian Crafts Challenge.

I am also playing in the challenge "Come fly with me" at Delightful Challenges.




I have used copics to colour the image, the stamp is from Bildmålarna, 
and distressed a little around the edge.
The papers are from Pysselgumman - Romanza, and the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I have used a several spellbinders.
The inside.....


I want to thank you for all the lovely comments that I have received, and for all your support.
As always, thanks so much for hopping by!
This card will be available to by on Tradera later today.
Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

3 kommentarer:

Wanda sa...

Love your card. so pretty and sweet~ Thanks for joining in on Delightful Challenge... Huggles, Wanda

Leah l'Orange sa...

absolutely beautiful little creation, Birgit! i love the pastels, the papers are stunning, your colouring is fab, and i'm LOVING the way you've combined the nesties! thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Gals this week! xo

Debs sa...

super sweet card hon :0)..thanks for joining us at WnW..hugs Debs x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS