Less is more

onsdag 9 februari 2011

Hi, every happy friend!
The entire blogosphere is flooded with valentine cards right now, so I thought it was wonderful to do a different (for me) card to the new challenge blog "Less is More".
The first challenge is about Pink, Black and White.
I think myself  that the reflection, of the circle with the text, is really good.
And that's the most important thing, that I like it. But I hope someone else do it also.
I took some pictures but they got so bad that I had to delete them,
and try again when it became a bit brighter outside.
Here it is:


This is not good photographs either...sigh!



The inside...


I could not find so many other challenges where my card could fit,
only Pear Tree Design where it´s "Free For All"

Size: 17 x 13 cm.
Papers: Cardstock
Ink.: Distress Ink -Spun sugar
Embellies: Half pearls, Flowers

Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

6 kommentarer:

Chrissie sa...

Simply STUNNING!
SO beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge... I hope it will be the first of many that you participate in!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings sa...

Fabulous!! Such an elegant card - love the pearls!

Mandi sa...

absolutely beautiful, love the layout and the flowers look fabulous
Thank you for joining us for our first challenge, hope you join us again on Saturday
mandi
"Less is More"

Suze Bain sa...

What a gorgeous card. I love the sentiment.

Lou Mac sa...

Stunning card - so clean! I love the colour of that gorgeous rose, and the pink flourish inside of the card is perfect!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Lynne sa...

I love this. Simple elegance!
Lynne xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS