Simple Flower

tisdag 15 februari 2011

Welcome friends!
Happy to see you back.
It´s time to make a one layer card, with a theme of a Flower or a Tree,
 at Less Is More this week.
Unfortunately, I have no tree stamps, so it had to be one simple flower.






I could not resist this beautiful flowers to the inside.



It´s very simple this card i know, hope you like it anyhow.
This card is also for Saturday Challenge - A Stamped Flower.

I'll soon be back again with something else, until then...
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

7 kommentarer:

Chrissie sa...

This is really pretty Birgit, I love the twinkle on the flower.
Thanks so much for entering our challenge this week and we hope to see you again soon.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sarn sa...

One Simple Flower works for me! You've made a lovely card.
Hugs, Sandra

Mandi sa...

Very pretty, the stamp is a lovely flower
Love the way you have placed everything
Appreciate your participation

mandi
"Less is More"

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

Lovely card, I love how you have the corner lines around the sentiment

Lynne sa...

Fabulous card!
Lynne xxx

Jose sa...

Excellent card, and love the amount of white space you still have.
Jose

Susan sa...

So sweet...and I love the sparkle you added to the flower!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS