This was a difficult card!

torsdag 3 februari 2011

Hi there, all happy friends out there!
As usual here in Sweden, we always talk about the weather,
so I have to mention it of course.
We have a variable weather here,  but it is warm for the season right now, and the snow is melting away.
Now I must tell you about my card.
I had a flower that I have done some time before,
but I did not know what to do with it.
Then I saw the sketch at Waltzing Mouse and their challenge,
and thought it fit well into a card with my flower.
But then I got problems, I got for me to try the color challenge at CR84FN13 - Red, Turquoise, Brown
Ha.ha,ha,dear one.......
I think this is very difficult colors to combine so that it will be nice, I have really had to work with this!
Here is the card:


I must say that it is not my style really. But I have done the best I have been able to do.


The red on the flower is a chipboard whith Distress Ink and Crackle accents over.
In the middle I placed a brad.
Unfortunately, the images are not so good, because they are taken in the evening. Sorry for that.


I hope you have seen the faux stiching because thats what they want to see at Tuesday Throwdown this week at the artworks.
Thats all for today, thanks for visiting me... take good care of yourself.
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net



6 kommentarer:

Sue Lelli sa...

Birgit, You did a really nice job with our colors!That flower is FAB! LOVE the faux stitching! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton sa...

Gorgeous card inside and out! Love that big distressed flower on the front! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Edna Morrisedie sa...

Great job Birgit, the flower and embellishing makes for a popping card!

Deborah Frings sa...

I think it's just lovely!! I really like the backing paper you used, and the flowers is great! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Andrea M sa...

Beautiful job on this card! Lovely work! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Hope you can join us again next week!

Unknown sa...

Lovely card, Birgit! Love the finished inside, too! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS