A Hug

fredag 27 oktober 2017

Hello there!
Thank you so much for joining me today! I have a card for Sketch Saturday to show you and I have used the awesome Ebony stamp from The Emerald Faeries.
I colored it up with my Copics and cut it out by hand, I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles for shine and glitter. I framed it with ovals cut out of vellum and white cardstock. For the background I used old Pinkpaislee designer papers and the edge was cut with one die from the MFT Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die set. The Hug die was cut from black cardstock and white foam, then adhered to the card. I finished of by adding a few hearts and a gem.
I wish you all a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Penny Black and More - Close to Nature
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - Autumn Colours
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

It's a lovely creation with a real feel of magic, a nice design as well, perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Daniela sa...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

SewPaperPaint sa...

How cute is this! Great coloring and design. Hugs, Autumn

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

maria f. sa...

Awwwwww. Not just autumn colors, but a woods-in-the-autumn feel too. Precious.

Anna-Karin sa...

This is so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Helen sa...

A really cute design and I love the details you've added too.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge Blog.

Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS