Noel

söndag 22 oktober 2017

Hello there!
Again I finished another Christmas card, I hope I´m not boring you out with these, I know that it's still a while to go until Christmas.
I used a stamp from Vilda Stamps "Jultexter A5" set and heat embossed it with "Bridal" pouder for shimmer, then green Distress ink was blended over. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Inkido vertically in black. I also stamped the Noel from the Lawn Fawn "Winter Big Scripty Words" set and cut it out with the coordinated die after attaching it to black foam to get more dimension. I finished of with a few gold sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have yourself a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas Colours
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Yogi sa...

very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

Helen sa...

Love this - the tree looks so elegant and your sentiment really 'pops'.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Trimgym sa...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Jo

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS