My Three Furry Friends Wishing Merry Christmas

måndag 16 oktober 2017

Hello there!
I´m back with a card for Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge. In the"the eleventh hour", so to speak, before it expires. I had a fun time getting my furry friends together for this challenge.
I started by stamping the reindeer from Scrapfabriken and the Katzelkraft mouse from the "Les rats des Villes" stamp set. I also stamped the dog from Tim Holtz "Crazy Dogs" set and cut the dog out by hand after coloring all of them with my Copics. Next, I created a frame using Distress inks through the Memory Box "Winter Flurry Frame" stencil, I also added some 3D snow and glitter. The sentiment from Scrapfabriken was stamped and white heat embossed. Then I adhered the dog and the sentiment with foam tape for dimension.
That´s it. Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas With The Cuties - Christmas Animals
Tuesday Throwdown - Stenciling

9 kommentarer:

Keep It Sweet and Simple sa...

Fabulous card. Cute furry friends and i love that stenciled background.
xxx

CraftyNatalie sa...

Fun card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month.

shirley-bee sa...

Hehe, love it!

Sue Nicholson sa...

Beautiful fun card, just perfect for our current challenge at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue N (DT)

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Now that is one fantastic card - all those stacked up animals - hilarious!!!! Totally LOVE it! So glad you found time to play along with us at MCV!

Ardyth sa...

I love how they look so surprised! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Lynne sa...

A great fun card, I just love that dog's face. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties x

Monika Reeck sa...

yay too cuutteee
I never seen this idea
so original cute and sweeet card
love it
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Shirley sa...

I just love this fun card it made me chuckle.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS