Congratulations! Have a nice day...

måndag 9 oktober 2017

Hello everyone and happy Monday!
I'm back after my vacation to share a simple birthday card with you.
For the card I used a Tim Holtz stencil "Rays" together with some Distress inks to create the background. The sentiment is from Svenska textstämplar. I also used a die from Gummiapan, which I cut out from both black and white cardstock and then adhered with foam tape for dimension. I finished of by adding a few bling stones.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Use a Die Cut + A Sentiment
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Eekers sa...

This is stunning! I love this, great design and the background is awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS