Hello...

tisdag 24 oktober 2017

Happy Tuesday!
Sitting here looking out on a really gray and cloudy morning, it's very much fall here with me now. Despite this, I have not an autumn inspired card to show today, instead I have found inspiration from a couple of other challenges, the colour challenge over at Just Add Ink and the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.
I decided to use the Les Jungles stamp set from Katzelkraft which is a favorite. I colored up my image with Copic pens and then cut it out by hand, I also sdded some glitter Stickles to it. Next, I cut out a couple of squares using Die-namic dies, for the one at the top I used a Crafter Workshop Mini Numbers stencil and sponged it with Hickory Smoke Distress ink. The Hello die is from Mama Elephant. I finished my card with a few black enamel dots.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
As You Like It - People or Animals (I prefer animals, for some reason, I find it harder to give away a card with people, I have a lot of animal stamps)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Leigh Penner sa...

Super fun take on the sketch!

Lynne sa...

A striking CAS card and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

KimB sa...

That is one crazy quirky funky monkey Birgit! I love the glittered head dress. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jaxx Crafty Creations sa...

Such a fun and striking card, Birgit. I adore that crazy monkey, coloured wonderfully and looking so zen! Great layout, love the sentiment placement. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Tina sa...

LOL, that monkey is soooo funny! What a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Rochelle Blok sa...

What a fun use of the challenge colours! Loving the layering of the squares and the placement of the sentiment is a bold and fun look. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Sarah sa...

What a brilliant monkey!! A great entry for us at AYLI. Sarah DT

Larissa sa...

Fabulous card! I love the colour. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS