Now it is Christmas again!

torsdag 12 oktober 2017

Hello there crafters!
The other day when I started looking through my Christmas designer papers for another card I found some old 3D clipart images, and of course I could not let the scissors rest then:) This snowman is just so cute!
After I assembled everything with thin dimensions, I gave him a shiny nose using Glossy Accents and I also added some sequins and a frame. I stamped the You Do sentiment and cut it out with a Joy Crafts Labels & Tags die. I also used  a Rox Stamps die for the big Merry Christmas.
That´s all for today! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
ABC Christmas - U for Unlimited
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Create a Scene

1 kommentar:

Cicci sa...

Beutiful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the snowman!! It looks like realltý happy days !! Chrismas feeling!!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS