Christmas Matchbox

onsdag 18 november 2015

Hello friends!
Today I have a quick post...with another Christmas altered matchbox. This is a little smaller than the one I showed a few days ago.


I used papers from Bo Bunnys "Sleigh Ride" collection. For the edge at the top I used Tim Holtz Alterations "Boughs of Holly" die and Distress inks. I also made a mini tag stamped with a small Christmas greeting which were adhered with twine and red berries. At the top of the box I added 3D snow and sprinkled over glitter.


 Okay then ... the reindeer got some glitter on his horns ... and on the frame :) 
Now I'm ready. Thank you so much for looking today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Baby It´s Cold Outside But Hot Inside

4 kommentarer:

Cicci sa...

Sooooo beutiful!! WOW !! I really like the snow on top!! A great creaktion
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs! Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Gorgeous cards! Love the softness of the first and your second...bold and dramatic :))
Love!

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TTPH, good luck!!! Amy DT

Julie Odil sa...

This is awesome! Love the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS